Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bright as a Button

This weekend I had several crafts planned that involved yarn and lots of glue; However, some of the key elements needed to complete those projects were unavailable to me.  Luckily, I stumbled upon a cute lamp base while I was looking for the yarn, and I remembered a cute craft idea I saved on one of my Pinterest boards.





Mine didn't turn out near as cute as this lamp, but I still like the way it came out.  Obviously this craft is super easy.  You only need a lampshade and lots of fun buttons to deck it out with.  I used a multi-purpose craft glue, but pretty much any glue that is stronger than classic Elmer's glue will work.  I wouldn't recommend using hot glue because the glue dots will show through the buttons through the lampshade when lit up.

Here's how it all turned out:





I hope you all had an amazing weekend.  I had a great weekend watching a UFC fight and relaxing for the rest of the time.  I'm happy I completed at least one craft this weekend and I look forward to trying out some more ideas to show you.  Hope you had a safe and happy Halloween weekend!  See you tomorrow!


-Little Bird

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.